четверг, 31 июля 2014 г.

Katie's Bliss

Katie's Bliss
  • Home

  • Ask me anything

  • Archive

  • Fashion Blog

  • YouTube Beauty Channel

  • Twitter

  • Feeling festive 🎄 Styling some classic red boots (that you can still order in time for Christmas!) with @Nordstrom on KatiesBliss.com this morning ❤️ #katiesblissholiday // You can also shop my Instas via @liketoknow.it ! Just sign up & ‘Like’ my...

    A few little holiday trinkets have made the apartment feel extra cozy this month 💕 I also just switched up our throw pillows & added a few in solid colors, which I think I like much more than the printed ones 🛋🤗🛍 #katiesblissholiday // My living room...

  • Home

  • Ask me anything

  • Archive

  • Fashion Blog

  • YouTube Beauty Channel

  • Twitter

  • Please don’t make me go outside today 😭 I plan on wrapping up in alllllllll the cozy things this weekend ☃️🌬❄️#katiesblissholiday // Find deets on these items this way 👉🏻 http://liketk.it/2pTjQ @liketoknow.it #liketkit #ltkunder100 #ltkholidaystyle...

    Had to have this top once I saw it was off the shoulder & that pink satin! What can I say? I’m a creature of habit– perfectly priced at $35 too 💕😚🛍 // Deets this way 👉🏻 http://liketk.it/2pT8L @liketoknow.it #liketkit #ltkunder50 #ltkholidaystyle...

    Original article and pictures take 78.media.tumblr.com site

    Комментариев нет:

    Отправить комментарий