вторник, 27 декабря 2016 г.

The Living Room Updated

The Living Room Updated

There have been some changes in the living room.


I was never a fan of the old ottoman coffee table and it was always my intention to reupholster it for get something new.


Well, I finally did something about it. I sold the ottoman, two old lamps, baby bedding set (craigslist) and finally made enough money for the coffee table I have been drooling for months now.


After I got the coffee table, I decided that I needed more color in the room since spring and summer months are coming up. I went to the fabric store and bought some pretty colorful patterns and made a whole bunch of new pillow covers. See my tutorial on how to make super easy pillow covers here.


Here is what my living room looks like now.




Its hard to believe that this is how it used to look like:











Thanks for visiting and I hope you all have a great day!



Original article and pictures take suburbsmama.blogspot.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий