вторник, 16 сентября 2014 г.

Lamp-A-Looza Winners, & Hiding Those Pesky Cords

Lamp-A-Looza Winners, & Hiding Those Pesky Cords

Last month we had our latest Lamp-A-Looza, and you guys were not shy about voicing your choices! At the rate the votes came pouring in, I feared you thought I was actually giving away a pair of lamps! Turns out, we’re all just smitten with the little light sources.


Interested in the final results?


CLEAR showed up the day after the party, with only 12 votes.


100_7202
BLUE was on-time and brought a delicious dip, with a solid 59 votes.

100_7198

But GREEN was fashionably late, booze in hand and dancing on the tables by night’s end, with an overwhelming 102 votes! I bucked the majority on the Pink vs Navy Doors….but I jumped on the bandwagon this time!


Here are the pretty new lamps for the Living Room!


IMG_0285

I was really on the fence between the blue and green, until some of you pointed out that the blue were pretty and safe, where as the green were fun and unexpected. That sealed the deal for me, and I’m in love with these green beauties! Thank you for all your comments, votes and suggestions.


IMG_0286

IMG_0292

One question that pops up every time the Living Room lamps are shown, is where I plug them in and how I disguise the cords!? So today I’ll tell you!


100_7075

Click here for the full tutorial…


Original article and pictures take 145u7t47m5g53ne3qi9ppqz7-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий