пятница, 6 мая 2016 г.

Sign Up for Our Mailing List

Sign Up for Our Mailing List
january flowers

Here are my January flowers, in my brand new vase that was one of my very favourite Christmas gifts , something that my husband kindly slipped beneath the tree for me. I'd been looking at these iconic Tse & Tse tube vases for years, and now I have one, YAY! Since...


mindful of the year to come

With the passing years, or rather decades ahem!, I make fewer and fewer new year resolutions. As a young girl, every January saw me with a brave new list, of nigh-on impossible tasks. With the energy and resolve that only someone under 20 can deploy, I managed to...


staying at the château la ballue

I spent the last day of the year at the Château La Ballue, right out near the west coast of France, actually not far from the Mont St Michel. I'd admired pictures of their gardens for so many years, that I really was very excited to see them in person, even if the...


Original article and pictures take sharonfrench.wpengine.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий