четверг, 2 июня 2016 г.

so you will be mine

so you will be mine




So you will be mine


By james a. galgano


So let me ask this more than once here now I have surrendered to your angel face


Do I have chance at long last you will be forever mine my endearing adorable grace


Where my love desire has submitted to your eternal delicious divine I now submit


Knowing full well I may be to old ugly for you yet I do now easily commit


My heart and soul forever to you I willingly resign my self forever to your divine


Hoping you will feel the same for me, I surrender to you my heart and soul sublime


You are the paradise I now I long to meet you are the love make mine complete


This is paradise I found moment my eyes fell so easily upon your delicious divine


Here is the forever all my life I have sought when you agree you will be mine


Original article and pictures take a.wattpad.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий