понедельник, 31 октября 2016 г.

The Design Partner

The Design Partner
Creating beautiful living places for your life....

I've worked in the design industry since the late 1980s. Taking my career skill-set of color, textiles, clothing design, production, interior design, and marketing, I launched a decorating business in 2002.


Whether a home re-design, space efficiency/usability improvement project, home décor, staging, or color consultation, I am equipped to collaborate with you on your design project, no matter the scope, size or budget.


I take pride in my word of mouth business. Take a moment to read the testimonials written by my clients. I welcome the opportunity to hear from you with your ideas and how I can be your design partner!


Diana Mahoney

The Design Partner

530-304-9070

diana@thedesignpartner.com


Content copyright 2018. The Design Partner. All rights reserved.


Original article and pictures take www.thedesignpartner.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий